If you're interested in this service, sign up through the contact page or email us at email@example.com! Tell us a little bit about what you want and we can set up a site consultation.
For those who want to go big, we offer full raised-bed garden installation.
Our standard raised bed installation includes:
- a 4 x 8 x 1 ft. raised bed made from either untreated pine or cedar planks (cedar extends the life of a bed by 5+ years and costs ~ an extra $100)
- compost mix
- 15-20 plants of your choice
- your first season of our Seasonal Gardening Service
- squirrel and bird netting (optional, + $30)
Pricing is variable, and will be determined after we chat, but here's what to expect:
Usually, raised bed service costs around $500 (~$100 to food equity project)
- $100 for materials (pine frame, soil, compost, plants)
- $200 for installation
- $200 for maintenance throughout your first season
We have multiple payment options:
- $500 upfront
- $300 upfront, plus $100 monthly for 2 months
If you get multiple beds, we'll give you a discount.
We can build a raised bed with whatever custom dimensions you'd like!